A letter to my Teachers."Happy Teachers'Day"

Dear Teachers,
I wholeheartedly thank you for making me who I am today. I am born to a simple  peasant but nurtured by wealthy teachers like you all. I cannot be happy more than who I am today. My dreams and aspirations to become Ranger since young is brought in to reality through your  committed help. Teachers, I have waited long to unfold all my gratitude and wishes. Today, on the perfect day of yours I  pray for your beautiful tomorrows of good health and continues happiness. "          "Happy Teachers' Day"
By the age of six, I was groomed to be careful listener, eloquent speaker and influential writter guiding in every downs of my life. My goals are made ready every start of the day. I  toiled hard, respected your words and fulfilled my dreams only because of you. Teachers, wherever you are, I have my heartfelt gratitude for making me a man who is ready to help parents, friends and a man who serve his country. What else should I aspect than becoming a civil servants who guards the country's most important assets the environment. I breath fresh air, watch beautiful biodiversity, drink fresh water and travel to every corner rejoicing the beauty of nature. My dear Teachers, you have played more than your role as a teacher infact a life changer. Teachers I salute you.

Labels: