A letter to my Life

Respected X, Y ,Z and life

With due respect and humble submission I on behalf of all my diploma graduates would like to lay down few lines under your kind consideration please.  I am not other then one of the diploma graduates who pass out in last July from College of Natural Resources. After so much of handwork and rigorous efforts, I have managed to complete the course happily to serve my king, government and people. But today, I am stuck without any information from relevant agencies and department regarding the diploma graduates. Contacting to other students of my batch shares the same views and concerns. We at this point need to be heard by relevant agencies and you my life.

Last year, by this time of the year Royal Civil Services Commission of Bhutan (RCSC) have notified all the slots and vacancies for the diploma graduates. They were made confident to sit the examinations without any tension and  worries. But today we remain without any information form the relevant agencies. It has been now more than three months since graduation. I am walking in the dust almost 30 minutes from my home everyday to Wangdue Forest Division as intern to keep myself engaged in the profession I am supposed to be. I have strived last month in Gasa as intern to learn the forestry scenarios and to make myself practically oriented in the job. I have been positive that a day I may get positive news from the relevant agencies regarding the diploma graduates. 

My life, same is the case with my diplomats, all are tired in many place doing temporary jobs, tensed for future and still hoping for the news. It is now mid-September, I remember last year's viva examination was done by this time of the month but that doesn't mean same has to be done for us in-fact, the scenario changes every year. But, we are fair enough to be reminded of the date lines for our examination. I have seen the RCSC timeline for the degree pass outs. Everything is mention in that timeline for their time to appear examination but why not for us. Is it because we are diploma graduates and we don't deserved it or else the relevant agencies are never concerned of our future. The horse was taken by the owner to the river, it has drank the water quite good enough to quench the thirst. It is healthy and ready to carry any loads imposed on it. But my owner please don't overload the load just because previous horses had failed to carry it. It can only carry its own share and a little more.

My life, what is left for me undone to se my future...

Labels: , ,